Saturday, November 11th | 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Come show off your bowling skills while enjoying refreshments, door prizes, and more, all while raising money for the Heroes Fund to benefit families battling childhood cancer.
This year we are honoring Brecksville Natives, Brent and Lauren Ramer who are both battling reoccurring cancer at University Hospitals.
Individual Players: $25 Includes bowling, shoe rental, food and soft drinks.
The King Pin: $3,000
– Sponsor will be recognized through prominent name recognition as the Title Sponsor on all advertising and collateral materials
– Sponsor will receive top billing on event t-shirts
– Sponsor will receive promotion of corporate/organizational name on all event publicity and social media recognition
– 12 entries (3 lanes) including free t-shirt, shoe rental, food and soft drinks for all players
The Strikers: $1,500
– Sponsor will be recognized through name recognition as Lane Sponsor on all advertising and collateral materials
– Name recognition on all event t-shirts
– 8 entries (2 Lanes) including free t-shirt, shoe rental, food and soft drinks for all players
– Social media recognition
The TenPin Club: $500
– Recognition as Lane Sponsor on advertising t-shirts
– 4 entries (1 lane) including free t-shirt, shoe rental, food and soft drinks for all players
* All sponsorship contributions are tax deductible
* A portion of proceeds to benefit the Ramer family